left My Tech News Blog: Cops

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cops


Cops

Thanks to Erasmo Cortez

My husband and my taste for cable television could not be more different. I do not know how he watches the shows he watches, or why he even watches them. For example, if that show Cops is on, he will always watch it. I can’t stand that show! It is so trashy, and just overall negative. Why would I want that kind of energy in my home? I don’t like hearing the dialogue of the show at all. I literally have to leave the room when it is on and he doesn’t understand why I hate it so. First of all, I don’t even believe it is legitimate. It is so extreme and far out there, that it seems fake and at the least, egged on. My other thought is, if it is legitimate, why would someone give the tv show permission to air it? I mean, why would you want the whole world to see you getting arrested and in trouble? I really just don’t get it at all. I wish he wouldn’t watch it.


0 Comments: