left My Tech News Blog: Working from Home

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Working from Home


Thanks to Olga Quinn

In order to save money, and increase productivity, we are offering our employees a work-from-home two days a week plan. We are looking in to getting T1 Bronx so that home offices will be a mirror of our work offices. I know this option will not be for everyone, especially those with young children at home, or those that feel that would be more productive if they went in to an office. For others, though, they spend almost two hours a day commuting, and this time in the car is wasted. I am a firm believer in family values, and family time together, and if my employees aren’t working, I want them to be able to be with their families, not driving in the car. Research shows that when employees have more time with their families, they are happier and more productive when they are working. Additionally, working from home two days a week would cut back on the car pollution, which is important to me as we hear more and more about Global Warming.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm first time visiting this blog i found it very useful,I really enjoyed reading your post.This info is really very useful to all...
California real estate lawyer

jaylen watkins said...

Thanks a lot for this guidance given.


Sample CV Template