left My Tech News Blog: Vendpar helping entrepreneurs and investors

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Vendpar helping entrepreneurs and investors


Are you and entrepreneur or an investor? This site I checked out is here to help both investors and entrepreneurs out. They are Venture Alliance Partners and are there to help you. They were founded in 2006 and have a friendly web interface. I have been browsing the site and there is a lot of information there. Please visit Venture Alliance Partners and see what they can do for you.




"This is a sponsered post"

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm in the Air Force and I've created a blog to help military members with their finances. I was wondering if I could exchange links with a retired military person. Thanks.

Brandon J
Money for Military
http://moneyformilitary.blogspot.com