left My Tech News Blog: Enabling off line files

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Enabling off line files


In a previous post I said to save your documents on a seperate computer and to make your my documents directory the folder on the other computer. Well to enable your off line files to work.
Open Explorer (this is for exploring your computer files)
Click on Tools
then click on folder options
with the folder options open select off line files



In the above picture is what you see when clicking on the off line files tab. just enable off line files and then select when you want it to sync up. As you can see by the picture it sync's up the files when I boot up the system, and when I shut it down. click ok to save and now your files will be sync'ed up and can go where you go with your laptop, or if your on a desktop your files are saved on a different computer and you have full access to them.


0 Comments: