left My Tech News Blog: AppZapp

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

AppZapp


Well I was browsing the net and found this site; it is an app site for apple products like the ipad, iphone, with all sorts of tools. One of the things they have is an app that tells you what apps your friends are using for their iPhone and iPad. This I don’t know if it is good or not you would have to make you own decision with privacy and all. I wonder if I would want someone to tell my friends what apps I am using I do think that this is for me to do and not someone else. 

Now with hundreds of apps out there it might be a good way to find apps with App Zapp. With AppZapp you will find them;
         
       Always up to date
       All Sales, and Free Apps
       Detailed information
       And much more

Most importantly what is AppZapp, well lit is a app bargain guide with most of the community in the App Store, it is also offered all all app stores, and in multiple languages. You can look at facebook.com and they are liked by over 8000 people. There is News, Promo’s deals, app of the day and more, check them out.

 I think you can call this site the “AppZapp the App Bargain Guide for the Apple App Store for iPhone & iPad

0 Comments: