left My Tech News Blog: Living room/den

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Living room/den


Guest post written by Derick Burkshttp

When we had our Direct.tv installed, we decided to have a television in our den and in our living room. That is the room that all four of our kids have brought their dates to watch television when they didn’t have money to go anywhere else. I can’t tell you how many dates have been held in our living room. My husband and I could then always have the den free to watch whatever we wanted to watch and not have to watch the awkwardness of our children trying to have a date. Now that our children are out of our house, my husband is the one to go into the living room to watch his five hundred football games in a weekend or whatever the current sport of the season is. And I can watch whatever girl movie I want without any interruption. Now occasionally our son will come home and want to watch a game or two with his dad in the den. It is closer to the kitchen. So I will give it up to them and end up in the kitchen trying to fill up my son with food while he is home.



1 Comment:

jaylen watkins said...

Very nice and quite interesting blog.

Sample cover letters