left My Tech News Blog: My Cars

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Cars


Guest written by our friend Gladys Fuentes

I’m really into cars and I decided to get into collecting them as soon ahttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifs I had the money to. I built a big garage out back and now I make a lot of money to consult other driver enthusiasts on what kind of engines they should invest in and what kind of wax to use on their babies. I love my job but it’s kind of something I made up so it’s something I have to figure out as I go. I went to www.BANK-CARD-Processing.com when I first started to look into accepting credit cards and I worked with a lawyer to make sure everything was totally ensured since I do most of my work out of my very own garage. It’s great being able to walk in the backyard and do my work for the day and also to be able to take my dog to work! Having your own business is nice but owning one in your backyard is even nicer if you ask me.

0 Comments: