left My Tech News Blog: Mom and Me in California

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mom and Me in California


This guest post from Hong Alexander

My mom asked me to go on vacation this year with her and I think we’ve decided to go to California. She’s never seen San Francisco and it’s one of my favorite cities since there’s so much to see and do there. She’s a huge foodie, so I know she’ll love eating her way across the city and I just love all the culture and museums they have out there. She said she’s a bit nervous about being away from the house for so long so I pointed her to totalALARMsystems.com where she could look into an affordable alarm system. I know mom and I are going to have a blast but we’ve never really spent this much time together for no reason but pleasure, so I hope there aren’t any fights or anything! I love my mom but she can definitely be stubborn at times and she’s got a big of a hot temper. I guess we’ll find out soon whether or not we should be allowed to vacation together for a week at a time!


0 Comments: