left My Tech News Blog: Great Search for Shopping

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Great Search for Shopping


I was checking this site out for doing some shopping, it looks like a great site, and very reasonable. The site is www.become.com. Here are a couple of examples I did.

I have a Dell dimension D530 laptop computer. The battery in it needs replacement. All I did was search. The search bar on the site, and it came up with a list of items for my laptop. Of course there are other parts. The battery is there, and from the prices shown seem to be more reasonable than on the Dell Website.

I did several other searches and this is what I search for

I did a search for clarion wireless headphones. This is what I found more great prices and several models shown, I hate wires and I hate those little ear buds they give you for devices like your iPod, cell phone or whatever device you might want to hook them to even your computer. Again the price ranges were from reasonable to expensive

motion activated camera. Many reason to search for those and found several item, from the cheap, fake motion activated cameras to the expensive ones. Reasons you might want something like this is for security purposes. The site doesn’t appear to be a retailer but a search engine for the items you are looking for.

nikon telephoto lens. Not sure if you’re like me, but I like the old fashioned slr camera’s, sure they don’t make them anymore, and they are all digital camera’s but I do like the feel of a large size camera. Well my search on that netted me quite a few lenses of all sizes, and it does take your picture taking to a dimension like you had with the SLR camera


0 Comments: