left My Tech News Blog: Wireless Networks, Wireless LAN Security, Mobility, and More (blog review)

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wireless Networks, Wireless LAN Security, Mobility, and More (blog review)


Well I found this great site for Wireless LAN Security, In this blog they will tell you how to secure your wireless router so you can get the most out of its security features.

How To Secure Your Wireless Network is just what it says it will show you how to secure your wireless network. Which we all need to do, I know I still need to secure my wireless network, however I am out in no-where-land so I don’t secure it I just secure it with the mac address filtering.

This site also has a contest for writing reviews where you can win a wireless router which you can find here: http://www.zaibkaleem.com/2007/03/03/wireless-router-contest/ so check it out and take a chance to write a review.


0 Comments: