left My Tech News Blog: Apache, MYSQL, & PHP (update)

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Apache, MYSQL, & PHP (update)


Sorry it has been awhile, Had a Medical emergency in the Family and had to take off for a while

Update all items mentioned have been installed. Since this is all installed on a Remote computer I have had to find a way to upload the rest of my training of PHP onto the remote computer. To upload I needed to turn on the FTP server functions.

I am using windows 2000 pro on my remote machine I have IIS turned off so when I went to turn on the service for FTP It would not work as I dont have IIS turned on.

I searched the Web and have found a free FTP server that works great. I am using WAR FTP server it works great after I figured out how to setup users and directories. If you want to locate WAR FTP program you can find it here http://www.warftp.org/.


0 Comments: